Tuesday 15 January 2013

Where's the effing snow!!!

Cold conditions this morning, but no sign of frost or snow. Irritation now on a level that we'll refer to as Defcon 3.

It wasn't a bad walk in, in fact a had a very productive morning. I spoilt myself with some French toast, managed to wash up everything so I don't have to return to that this evening. Feeling really good actually. I left a little later this morning so I had to contend with kids looking at me with a puzzled expression, as if to say "why are you wearing shades, it's dark!"
I have a question... I think it's wonderful that parents encourage their children to ride bicycles to school, my question is question. If your kids are the most precious thing, to you, on this earth. Why is it you just supply the bike and no safety equipment like lights etc. Surely to cut down on the amount of accidents that involve children on bikes it would help. Bradley Wiggins I believe you are needed for a safety campaign. I know safety isn't cool, but it does save lives!

Tonight, I have company on my 3 miler. Tomorrow it's my regular Wednesday night with the Fat Joggers! http://fatjoggersuk.blogspot.co.uk/ - Yesterday I managed to walk around 4 miles so I'm doing ok. My sister is getting me a fitbit so I will be able to keep a closer eye on exactly what I'm doing. Bring on my healthier lifestyle :)

Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment