Tuesday 22 January 2013

Now lets think positive......

Nope! It's still winter and I'm still suffering from SAD, which is just bloody rude. I need some sun, a friend has suggested a sun bed. Thing is I need the extra stuff that goes with it like sand and sea.

Now in true time honoured tradition we, in the south west of England have had snow forecast for later on today. Lets hope this time its consistency isn't that of a slush puppy! I will update later when I can say more!

19.13 Oh snow! I have taken I few pictures, it looks pretty, shame the consistency is just as I predicted. So no snow person building for me! It doesn't stop me wanting to go for a wander in it. maybe I should don my bright yellow water proof trousers, super water/wind proof jacket, and my no fear beanie.......... I really need some help with my wardrobe chooses.

There is no sign of let up so I find myself looking on the Internet for snow shovels and rock salt. I used all my table salt on Friday last week, I think my neighbours thought I was a tad on the strange side but lets face it, I am! It must have looked like I was trying to season my drive!!!

I'm off for a walk in the snow....I will up load some photos soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment