Wednesday 16 January 2013

There maybe trouble ahead.......

So this is the first day this week that I haven't walked in..... I'm feeling a small sense of failure! But I do have to race home tonight to get to my session with fat joggers....... So actually no I'm still going to manage to do some form of activity. (Small sense of failure has now gone!)

Last nights 3 miler was a little short and managed to include consuming about 1600 calories. What a wonderful result. My walking partner Karen, was great company and managed to keep up, even if there was a very slight difference in stature..... all of 2 inches!

So thought for today..... light! While sometimes considered by many as both beautiful and useful; it can, I think, also be a hindrance. Who's wonderful idea was the strip lighting!!!! No one likes it and yet you find these in more or less every business across the world. I am particularly susceptible to its aura because I am "special". So much so that that my brain has a tendency to overreact whenever I am in an office......  Now why is it no one has managed to produce a cost effective way of lighting an office that doesn't use this intrusive vulgar light. I'm sure that strip lights have a huge effect on the amount of people that suffer from S.A.D. I will leave you with this thought...... I would be interested to hear your views on the subject

No comments:

Post a Comment