Friday 18 January 2013

A Dump!

Great a dump..... as its referred to in Canada. The UK is being subjected to impressive snowfall. Bridgwater on the other hand is being subjected to a white substance that vaguely looks like snow but is in fact slush! Which is from the same family as snow but its wetter! The results of this unfamiliar substance is extraordinary,some things are forced by health and safety to just close down, while others seem to thrive.

As I work for an educational establishment it was thought, due to the adverse weather conditions, best not to risk it. So I embark on a trip for supplies. You might like to think of it as panic buying, I call it - having a craving for white bread, bacon and eggs. Plus I wanted to see if there was any way I could get some good films for a bargain price to keep me entertained for the rest of the day, but I was sadly disappointed.

I had a massage last night, a proper Swedish Massage, for whose of you who who don't me..... beauty therapy isn't usually my thing.... the whole idea of getting your kit off for someone you are paying doesn't come easy.

I'm so not feeling the creative drive for my blog today....... I'll try again tomorrow sorry people x

1 comment: