Monday 21 January 2013

A request!!!

Oh my goodness me, I have just been asked where today's blog is!! The original Monday blog is still in draft.... its about Health and Safety!!! So it'll remain a work in progress for sometime I think... I have lots to say on the topic

I had a lovely dinner this evening, creamed potato, oven cooked sausages, and roasted glazed carrots and parsnips, and I managed to find a new glue. It was by accident who knew that butter honey and balsamic vinegar could produce such a substance that could weld itself with such force to the bottom of a sauce pan.

Today I excepted I can no longer use the "growing pains" excuse for all the aches and pains that I suffer from. I have had to reclassify as "growing old pains"..........

I may have made a little bit of a fashion faux pas, I ordered two celtic rings. They turned up today at work thing is they only fit my wedding ring finger!! I might be giving off the wrong impression! (So that'll improve my chances!)

I think I had better just finish there (I feel that I have sunk to a new low)  it's past my bed time! Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment