Sunday 13 January 2013

Early mornings!!!! Wrong on so many levels

Here's the thing I've woken up, thanks to my dreadful sleep patten, to find over powering thoughts rising from the deep abyss that it is my brain but also to a stench that is so grotesque I feel I should be choking on it! The production of such a smell can be blamed on the "just in case" nappy my nephew is wearing. As I'm not a parent, I'm left with a confusing decision do I change the nappy and try not to wake up the sleeping boy or do I leave it to fester and endanger the unblemished baby soft skin that covers my nephew from top to toe...... (I not helped by the fact that I used the word fester).

Do I don the PPE (personal protection equipment for those of you unaware of such an abbreviation) for what should be referred to as operation sweet smell!

UPDATE 4.04 am (very am) my nephew has just demanded to have smelly nappy removed and replaced. OH MY GOD I need therapy now, that nappy seemed to contain the most toxic substance I have ever come across. I have been informed now by a reliable source that medicine was used to aid in the production of toxic slime.

The stench still remains and the contaminated nappy now resides at the bottom of my wheelie bin.... Yes I had to brave the arctic conditions dressed only in a vest top and cut offs to place offending item in an area for substance control!

Time to see if both my nephew and myself can return to productive sleep. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment