Sunday 20 January 2013

Gosh it's dark!

I have successfully broken my"butchers" cherry! Yesterday my father, my nephew and I went to the best butcher in the land, Pyne's. What a place, for those of you who like you meat! I spoilt myself with 6 of their best sausages, 2 plain chicken breasts and 2 Cajun chicken breasts. I do so like a nice bit of breast. I also like the tradition of such a place!

Today was a trip to the supermarket. What joy, people invading my personal space, and cutting me up with their trollies. Why I have not succumbed to the joys of Internet shopping, I believe is this, I'm afraid that if I do I just might turn into a recluse. Not because I'm scared of going out... No quiet the contrary to protect the individuals from my wrath which is steadily increasing because of their ineptitude to behave in public. The social wrongs that we witness on a daily basis, mothers screaming obscenities at their young children, people on their mobile phones while ignoring the cashier who is serving them. It's just bloody rude!

OMG.... I'm being so effing boring! I'm usually funny in my rantings, but not today. Apologies hopefully tomorrow's ravings will be rather more enjoyable




No comments:

Post a Comment