Friday 1 February 2013

What an ass of a week


Greetings my friends, I'm sorry for the lack of up date, but I have truly had a really awful time of it. This evening is going to be a time for comfort eating......

The harassment has been above and beyond the normal realms of  human tolerance. Its not been pretty. Its been a case of how many times and in different ways can one individual imply  that you are lying, even when you have witnesses. It truly comes to something when your word which is held in such high regard with the people that matter is completely dismissed by the people with power. What is happening to this world?  

The evil just keeps on growing there currently seems to be no way of stopping this poisonous entity. It's a case of who are you going to call!!


Anyway I'm not subjected to this onslaught 24/7 and I have found the best way of dealing with this torment is going to the gym, Wednesday I embarked on the fitness kick that is going to give me a new lease of life. 30 minutes of "jogging" with the Fat Joggers, followed by a good hour in the gym.

The initial results are wonderful, flooding my body with endorphins a small draw back is the early morning stretch two days after when you push as far as you can with the end result being that of almost passing out for some sudden release of something drug like..... it wasn't so much a draw back its was almost a state of euphoria...

Going to have a really wonderful productive weekend with lots of positive input, and some sun..... which is always good for those of us that suffer from S.A.D. The family is all going to lunch tomorrow at Za Za Bazaar in Bristol...... NICE Yummy! That would be after I get my hair cut and purchase a badminton racket. My afternoon will be made up of looking after a friends son, a bit of home work and then a workout in the gym. Sunday will keep working on my most recent Open University assignment, an game of badminton. I am determined that my positivity will last the entire weekend. I will keep at bay the darkness for as long as possible.

I will end now by saying have a great weekend one and all - talk soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment