Tuesday 5 February 2013

oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains....

I have managed to fix two fence panels today and sustained foreign object injuries. Always sounds so much better than I have got splinters! Tonight seems to be the test as to my abilities to fix things, predicted gusts of up to 28 mph. I will keep you posted to the results.

I also have house guests this evening, Dolly and Maude, my parents miniature wire haired dachshunds. Below you can see Dolly and Maude on the front cover of their dog groomers book!
Big picture Sorry I can't tell which one is which!
So this evening we have been out for a walk, it was lovely. I managed to get to know my neighbours and others rather better than I had hoped for. It was bin day today and unless it was anchored to the floor it ended up all over the road!!! Nice. I also have a bit of a beanie issue..... it will not stay on my head. Which just ends up looking stupid, and won't cover my ears! Bumped into my brother in law, he's out on the beat, keeping our streets a safer place. Although that being said hes fairly inadequate with doing anything about storm force winds. (Sorry Ian, but lets face it who does handle the wrath of mother nature.... Lov you Bro - take it steady)

Right time I call it a day, check the fence and head to bed

Night night all

No comments:

Post a Comment