Saturday 16 February 2013

I know I shouldn't but....

Today I was playing badminton with a friend. On the court next to us was a chap that was very obviously trying to revive a trend that went out when John McEnroe retired. Head and wristbands, equipped with new badminton racket. This dude must have been mid forties and he had arrived with three young lads. He started playing a singles match with one lad and the facial features said it all. As this bloke battled to run round after the shuttlecock he's was sticking his tongue out, almost like a panting dog..... As the score was mounting against him, this expression was magnified, what didn't help either were his glasses seemed to be a throw back from a long list era.

I had to request that I change sides because it was getting to the point were I just couldn't compose myself and if I had carried on my Pilates core exercise wouldn't have been able to control a certain part of my anatomy.



No comments:

Post a Comment