Sunday 3 February 2013

Arse whooping by an eleven year old.......

What a totally wonderful Sunday, filled with all sorts of things but what I actually needed to be getting on with.

I managed to get up early to go foraging for grub! I quickly whipped up a three egg cheese omelet, with a little sauce on the side followed by cooking some sausages to throw in the slow cooker along with onions mushrooms and some kind of cheat mix! I then got dressed with the intention I clean my motorcycle, which took me up to 12pm. Then I decided I wanted some lunch, so I wrapped some chicken mini fillets in parma ham drizzled some chili oil and sprinkled some herbs over them, stuck a pan on for some mash potatoes.

Then my attention was alerted to the downed fence panel in my garden, so with drill in hand and a few screws I set about fixing the darn thing...... may I just say that this fence panel is always taking a leave of absence when its windy. You can guarantee its in my next door neighbours house, and today was no exception. So after dragging it back into my gardern, screwing the bits and pieces back together. I single handly inserted the panel between the two posts, thus rendering my garden safe for my four legged guests.

Returned indoors to find my lunch almost ready, so dished that up. Once lunch was finished I cleared up and got ready to go and play badminton. A friend and her son had arranged to play this afternoon, and of course with my new found kick for keep fit (and stop being a tubby git) I had to give it my all for the entire hour. It was wonderful, I haven't played in a very long time, to be honest I can't remember the last time I played or where.

I didn't start very well, in fact for some reason I couldn't seem to find the shuttlecock! Then I seemed to be hitting it with the frame of the racket. Once we got into the swing of things we started playing some outstanding badminton. The scary thing is when my friend and I were playing a game against her son, the games were rather closer than they should have been. Hopefully we can get in a few more games before we next have a match against him. Its rather telling when a eleven year old almost beats you in a game that he's never played before!

So now with a clean kitchen all washing up done, its time to shower, and relax, and also think about a study plan for the next two weeks.

I also find myself wanting to design a certain something to control fat! as we are aware the bra is a very good invention and something that if is a correct fit can with stand huge amounts of force........ I need something with the same principal for my tubby tummy. I'm currently experiencing a knock on effect. When I am out with Fat Joggers, the reverberations from stomach to chest are so violent that unless tummy is strapped down I am very likely to sustain a head injury! So for the foreseeable future I will be looking at either strapping the stomach or a six pack.... watch this space I'm praying for the six pack and the body I can be proud of....... Wish me luck xx



No comments:

Post a Comment