Saturday 16 February 2013

A little sleepy........

Sometimes I just see things that I believe are so beautiful I just need to share them....
 
 
I have finally managed to complete 67% of my assignment which is 66% more than I had done this morning... What a relief. I have also managed to eat properly and play 45 minutes of badminton, do all my clothes washing.
 
So calling it a day on the old studying front.
 
Earlier I went off to the gym and on my way back I noticed a white hire van, with three guys sat in it ogling myself and my friend. This begs the question, from a social science point of view, is it just the vehicle that encourages this behaviour or could it be the number of man in close proximity to each other or could it be something else? Just food for thought.
 
So now the creative juices, I have to make plans to do the following in the coming months
  1.  Plan a charity event that involves the entire community. This I have called big/little league, on the 6th July I plan to have a large game of baseball, at a location yet to be anounced, and will be in aid of Luke Buckingham http://www.justgiving.com/LukesLeukaemiaSideline
  2. Then on the 8th September I will be partaking in a charity event that is called the bra run. http://www.bra-run.co.uk/
Busy busy busy..... shame I have missed my nephew this weekend. He is such a big part of my life now that when my routine of spending time with him is interrupted, just like this weekend I feel like a huge part of me is missing. We geton so well. I put that down to the fact that we are the same mental age.
 
I need to get off this computer. I have spent far too much time on this today.
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment