Friday 15 February 2013

My Brain isn't playing ball!!!

 
 
This picture just sums up exactly how I feel right now. I have taken two days off work in the hope that I can write a 1500 word assignment over the weekend and have it handed in by Monday lunch time. It's not going well. I can't even bring myself to say anything remotely funny..... OH MY GOD I have writers block.

So I have now just returned from the gym after hammering out about 200 calories and I have come up with a theory. I have not sorted out my recycling into its correct receptacles. so that is what I'm about to do. Sort out recycling, get myself showered and changed and fed.

Along with the writers block I had an EPIC FAIL when participation with FAT JOGGERS on Wednesday night. I didn't really assist in helping the skittle team I play for, the Tri-ards, win last night. Well done ladies we have have rocked this season. Maybe I have some kind of blockage..... energy, mental, psychological, lower intestine!

OK - time to revert to list writing. That always helps in this situation maybe timetable the weekend. I know this sounds like a real OCD thing do to but it works. Refocus and I will achieve my goals....... I really need to stop leaving my studying to the last minute. I can't use the excuse I have writers block to get an extension. Another EPIC FAIL this week is not acceptable. the due date for my assignment is Tuesday at 12pm. I WILL have it in 24 hours before deadline. I have a Pilates class that I have booked and I refuse to miss it.

I need success, I can and I will achieve this weekend. 800 words tomorrow and 750 words on Sunday, electronically submit on Monday.

Wish me luck people






 




No comments:

Post a Comment