Tuesday 16 April 2013

What is going on with my body! It is having issues.......

I'm so sorry people, I have been neglecting to update y'all on the current events of the day..... what can I say. I have become addicted to the gym. Having joined a gym, my frugal side wants to get its moneys worth! My week consists of 2 sessions of Pilates, a session of yoga, visits to the gym which on average I can burn 750 calories, swimming and badminton. I maybe over doing it, or I maybe be making up for my laziness.

It seems to be giving me such a high, regardless of the aches and pains. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. Like a packet of Pringles once I pop I can't stop...... Endorphins wonderful things.... the only draw back I appear to be over doing the weights and not achieving enough cardio..... since joining the gym I have put on 3.9 kilos...... muscle weighs heavier than fat what can I say!

So as you can tell I haven't really had any time what so ever to carry on with blogging. So much to do and so little time! The human weirdness is passing me by and I'm not writing about it.... so hopefully I can make up for lost time. Thing is when I am in the gym I'm in my own little bubble, a world that is full of nuances..... and random dreams.

A long with the gym membership I have the biggest ball that takes up most of my living room, only real draw back is it doesn't mow the lawn. But hey, we can't have everything right?

Right time to embark on another trip to the gym... laters all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment