Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sweaty Betty

 

One day I hope to have this body, but its going to take some very hard work!

I have just spent the last hour and a half burning off a total of 757 calories - thing is I noticed that I do appear to produce an excessive amount of perspiration and in areas that that a lady just wouldn't share with most people.

As you know I like to share my experiences with the world in the hope you may learn from my actions.

I have a friend, Emma, who works at my gym and today she said the nicest thing. I can't repeat verbatim cos my memory is so awful, but the general idea was my time puffing and blowing is begining to pay off.

Thing is when I go into the gym I don't look too bad, when I come out, in my minds eye, my face has taken on the persona of a lobster cooking in a pot, my t-shirt is so staturated in perspiration I could put it in the washing machine on spin and get approximately 3 litres of liquid from it. Then of course there is the very personal area!!!!! I feel I would benefit from some kind of absorbent layer..... tena lady maybe...... (sorry TMI, but for some unknown reason I just have to share!)

Tomorrow is my 7pm Pilates and I may have to follow with another hour and half in gym...... but I my have to play it by ear. Thing is I know want to find the best thing to rehydrate so if you have any tips or products that I could use please feel free to speak up.

I do have to say I shouldn't have watched the news while training, I picked a time when Margaret Thatcher's coffin was being moved, the updates from the Boston bombing were coming through thick and fast and Breaking news of a bus crash in the Alps. Nothing positive at all.

HeyHo! best get back to feeding myself and figuring out what will help me burn off this fat!



No comments:

Post a Comment