Thursday 21 March 2013

Fanfare in the middle of Pilates..... yes it was me!

So for weeks now I have had writers block..... little did I know it would be one of my guff's that would break the cycle!

Just lately things in my life have been a little turbulent......

Last week I found out from my father that there had been an incident with my mother and his car. My fathers car seem to have developed a mind of its own, in point of fact, it appears to have been possessed by some kind of lock and alarm gremlin. So anyway my mother and father had been out for a little excursion and on their return Pops had wanted to pop into the local supermarket. Ma didn't fancy mingling with the lemmings so opted to stay in the car. Refusing to have the radio on, my pops took the keys with him. So off he went, to peruse the bargains on off! after about 5 minutes there was an announcement over there tannoy "Would Mr Richard Stirling please return to his car". Off he trotted and found my mother trapped in the car with the alarm going off..... by the look on my mothers face she wasn't impressed. This was confirmed as soon as dad managed to stop the alarm and open the doors....... it was like an atomic bomb going off in the middle of the car park. Poor dad.... that'll be the last time he'll be leaving my mother in the car. The car had locked itself and the alarm was going off.... my mother had to get the attention of a passer-by to go and put out the message for my father.

 
So this weekend has marked my 12 months of being smoke free, I am proud to say I am a non-smoker. 4 days ago a friend of mine quit, today was testing for her. the fact that she was wanting to throttle everyone that crossed her path.  I am so proud of my friend for joining the growing numbers of ex smokers. But it isn't easy. So we go for our Wednesday night session of Pilates to release some of those endorphins. The class is fairly uneventful and then the instructor got us to do a movement that required to rock on to our backs and then up on to our bottom cheeks without out feet touching the floor. My body decided during this that it wanted to say something.... but on at a gentle whisper, but a fanfare of noise escaped from my bottom. I farted so loud that I almost dislodged a breeze block 2 metres away! the force almost propelled me across two badminton courts. The kerfuffle it caused was just monumental. Not only had I made the night of some strangers especially the guy right next to me.... YES LOVE WOMAN FART TOO! But I have cheered up my friend, making her day!

I'm so proud of myself

I was tempted to use the baby pool at the gym as some kind of Jacuzzi, but I decided against it. I don't the the foundations are that strong.

I am now off to take on a confectionery producer....... checkout what was found in my nephews sweeties
Mouse pooh... I mean how rude - I know shit happens but that my friends is not on. I will let you know how this works out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment