Sunday 28 April 2013

The people we count on............

If we followed the advice from all Disney films we would live in a much happier place. Sadly because of our psychological make up its impossible.

Anyway the start of my weekend, last weekend, was doing a job for my father, my first celebrity photo shoot. the VIP guest speaker none other than Rt Hon Ann Widdecombe....


She is the one dressed in grey, I didn't really know what to expect so I was on tender hooks all day. Stress that actually was wasted, I was joined by a well known photographer from the local paper, Jeff Searle. A lovely chap who let me act as his apprentice for an hour.

I had nothing to worry about actually, while most people were warm and welcoming, some are just shy.... a realisation that equality and diversity isn't maintained or adhered to within a certain set of self centred individuals that actually should know better. No different to what I encounter everyday.

Sometimes though its events like this that highlight my issues, the ones that stop me from getting on in life... Whilst incredibly loyal, very conscientious, and I try very hard with my manners and treating people with respect which is very important to me. I also believe that I deserve to be treated in the same way.

Oh boy I'm off on one, I must reel it in! It becomes boring.....

 
 
 
I found myself in the gym last Sunday.... twice, a total of two and a half hours and 1500 calories burnt off - I may have over done the keenness as this weekend I feel like a remake of the blob, the not so scary low budget version. Currently wrapped up with my house guests wondering what is happening. The idea of a MacDonald's breakfast, well that would have just been pure heaven! Sadly no one on hand to surpress my need!
 
My house guests! Dolly and Maude

 



No comments:

Post a Comment